Thursday, March 01, 2012

A thought...

I love the bible verse that A shared yesterday --

Colossians 3:23-24 "Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for human masters, since you know that you will receive an inheritance from the Lord as a reward. It is the Lord Christ you are serving."

It has been a lesson that I needed to learn, and to remind myself. Amidst all the busyness, the stress, the intensity of work lately, it is a good and refreshing reminder to know that all of what I do, is not for man, for but God. It is like spring water to a parched throat, and I sorely needed it.

Now if only I knew what is causing the restlessness and distraction that I feel in my heart. I just can't seem to get my heart to quieten down and be still... to be at peace.

No comments: